Hi there! I'm Sandra.
I'm originally from and currently still live in the OC << Orange County, CA >>
I've always had an eye for interior design, a knack to creating fun things, throwing fun frugal parties and a passion for writing mostly on paper but I finally got around to doing it from a keyboard and turned it into a blog.
We are a family of four, SIX actually if you include our two furry loves. I've been with my husband (high school sweetheart) for 17 years now and married for 5 of those years. We have two beautiful children, our son is currently 13 and our daughter 17.
I originally created Charmed Crown as a way to share with family and friends to keep in touch and share my ideas and crafts, plus its a creative outlet for me... and I love it! When I'm not busy working as a part time office manager or busy with family duties then I'm usually here sharing it all with you.
I hope you enjoy reading all that I share on this little blog of mine and a huge thank you for stopping by!
CAN YOU FEATURE MY BRAND OR PRODUCT ON YOUR BLOG?
- Feel free to email me at email@example.com, I would love to work with you, its a great way to promote my blog and your brand.
WHAT KIND OF CAMERA/EDITING SYSTEM DO YOU USE?
- Mostly my Android, but when I'm not using my phone I've started using my daughter's old Cannon SLR and takes much better professional looking photos for me. I love editing my photos in Pic Monkey or Canva, I have Light Room 5 on our computer but I have yet to learn to use it :)
WHAT DO YOU DO BESIDES BLOG?
- I currently work, as a part time office manager and rest of my time I spend with my family, assist in homeschooling my daughter, driving my son to and from soccer practice, then on my down time mostly renovating our home, Diy’ing and blogging!
DO YOU OWN A HOME?
- Yes, we finally own our home, a town home to be exact and we're excited to put as much love into this home as we have any other, except this time, we get to really make it our own.
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
- I'm currently 37 and feeling fabulous while running on coffee!
#TGFC (thank god for coffee!)
If you have any other questions feel free to email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, I try my hardest to respond to emails within 24-48 hours.